Thursday, April 27, 2006

Forever Enabled

I had good intentions once. I really did. But, I keep getting all these catnip toys sent to me that I didn't ask for. =ahem= You know who you are. Not that I really mind (heehee), but what's a guy to do. At least it gives me an "excuse" to keep nipping. It goes something like this, "But MOOOOM, (name here) sent this to me and I have to enjoy it so (name) won't get his/her feelings hurt. Seriously, I have to nip once just so I can tell him/her how much I enjoyed it." "yeah right, Beau." (LATER) "Mom, dudette, just chill and take a whiff...now doesn't that feel better? I'm going to take a nap now. And make sure my food bowl is filled. I'm going to have the munchies later." So keep those nip toys coming...and if mom asks I never said that. heehee!

4 comments:

Zeus said...

Beau, you need to get on the wagon and stay on the wagon. I know it is hard, and you will experience withdrawal, but a life without drugs is a life worth living.

Sanjee said...

Does this mean we shouldn't send you nip Beau? *giggles*

Victor Tabbycat said...

Beau, nip has the same effect on me. Play, sleep, munch, yeeeesssss.

Beau said...

(looks around and whispers) Sanjee, send all the nip you want...just don't tell our moms I said so. heehee!